Monday, January 26, 2009

Political Science Reflection

Political Science has affected me more than I ever thought. I never had an interest in political science, but thanks to blogs, soap boxes, and debates, the class flowed easily and caught my interest. The class resembled that of a college course, which gave me more experience with what to expect in college.
This semester was also very important due to the presidential election. I learned more than I ever could've by myself about our two presidential candidates, and found myself more interested in the presidential campaign ever before.
As I go into Economy, I will bring my knowledge of Political Science with me. It has been an amazing learning experience.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that this class had something to offer you. Best wishes in the future!
Mr. Shoe